Sunday, August 7, 2016

The reason why left Japan

preface

May be it's no use explaining the reason why I left Japan this long from the motivation when I started researching on Japanese national idiosyncrasy.

Of course if my family was not broken I wouldn't think this way to chase myself into the dead end as I can't accomplish my theory without returning my passport to Japanese government.

Since my characters were just as those of my grand father Kunio Yanagita the founder of the folklore in Japan, can't bend the justice, can't flatter to the society, can't compromise.
I was obliged to leave my family which is way behind from my ethics level, eventually to leave my mother country.

People might say I am a traitor but actually it's opposite, Japan Nation hurts all my prides and patriotism.